Online bingo is one of the fastest growing games in the world. There are so many advantages over playing land based bingo in a hall. Firstly and most importantly is the convenience of online bingo as you play from the comfort of your own home, at any time that fits in with your schedule, and for the amount of time that suits you. After working all day why would you want to go out on at night to catch up with friends? Wouldn’t you prefer to be relaxing at home, in your comfy clothes and yet still meet up with your friends, and have a great time playing free bingo online?
How to Play Online Bingo ?
- Online bingo is really easy to pick up as there is no complicated strategy to worry about learning. Thanks to internet technology numbers are called in quick succession. This makes the duration of bingo games online less than land based bingo because each number is announced faster. The time in between games varies by site and can be as short as 2-3 minutes.
- Random number generators are used to randomly select the next number to be called. This makes the game unbiased and fair for all players. A pre-determined winning card “pattern” is automatically selected prior to the start of the game.
- When the game starts numbers are called out by an automated Bingo Caller one by one. Your cards are automatically checked for that number and if you have it the number is marked off your card or ‘auto daubed’. Auto daub is a massive advantage of playing bingo online as it means your numbers are marked off your card automatically. So you can chat during a game and not have to worry about missing a number, get the best of both worlds! Some sites give you the option of turning the ‘auto daub’ off so you can ‘daub’ the numbers yourself. Try this with a small number of cards otherwise you might find it difficult to keep up with the numbers as they are called.
- The player who has all of their numbers covered first is the winner and their User name is displayed on screen along with the amount of the win – this is the online version of shouting BINGO! In the event of a tie where two players win the prize money is split.
- Prize money is immediately applied to your account so it is available for you to use on the next game.
- Once you have found the site you would like to play on the first step is to register your details to create your online bingo account using the site’s easy step by step guides. Here you will create your User name (in lower case letters) which will be your identifying name in the room when you are playing, and password.
- When you have completed the registration process, a confirmation email will be sent to your nominated email account.
- Deposit money into your bingo account using one of the site’s accepted payment methods. Money will automatically show in your account balance on screen.
- For the most part bingo sites are designed with ease of use in mind, however if you have any issues during the registration process chat with the site’s Live Operator or contact their Customer Service team.
- Now the exciting part, it’s time to play bingo! Find the room within the site that you want to play in. Each room has a mood or theme design along with a short description of the vibe within the room. Some rooms are only open at certain times of the day so be sure to check and diarise the time your favourite room is open.
- Buy cards for the next game. The time in between games varies by site. Your account balance is always displayed somewhere on the screen so it is easy for you to track how much you are spending and how much you have left.
- You can play up to 50 cards per game, depending on the site.
- And make sure you have fun and Chat with the other players while you are playing online bingo.